Coming to America
My grandfather called me on the phone from the US and told me, "I have a date for you to come here!" He was so happy because it was a long time we did not see each other. It was morning time, and I was sleeping when he called. I was surprised, and I told him, "that's cool!" After we talked on the phone, I got dressed and started sending messages to my friends. I felt so happy because i'll go to America.
My grandfather called me on the phone from the US and told me, "I have a date for you to come here!" He was so happy because it was a long time we did not see each other. It was morning time, and I was sleeping when he called. I was surprised, and I told him, "that's cool!" After we talked on the phone, I got dressed and started sending messages to my friends. I felt so happy because i'll go to America.
This time, I had spend time with my friends. Because I'll going away. we had the farewell party in my house. we ate a lot of Vietnamese foods, talk,and think about America. we had very happy. I miss that time
I brought clothes, my books gift of my friends and a lot of foods in my country. I want to bring everything come to america. because I think in here not have everything I need. frist day I sleep in grandfather house, and I sleep with my brother. That is where I will live here.
First day in American , i saw everything not same my dream. In here like an ancient city not like in the movies I've ever seen. But now,I was familiar with the current life. I went go to school, I had so many friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment